Pray for us as we are getting more mature, now in our 46th year of ministry.
Ask God to provide open doors with opportunities to serve and minister.
- We have a couple of "UNSPOKEN" PRAYER REQUEST that we'd like you pray about. None bigger than our God!
- Ask God to protect us over the many miles we drive and/or fly each year. We figure in our 45 years, we have driven over 3 plus million miles and have worn out lots of vehilcles. All safe miles! PTL!
- Praise God for several baptisms and rededications we witness each year.
- Pray for effectiveness in all areas of ministry -- concert work, family renewals and marriage enrichments, coping with crisis seminars, counseling, sound system installs, recording, etc.
- Pray for Monte Hunt, the youngest of the "Little Gateways", as he and Amy are ministering in Mesa, AZ. Monte is Associate worship minister with Central Christian Church.
- Pray for Martha and Brian Felton as they now have their 5th child, Lincoln John, bvorn June 12, 2015.. Also pray for Libby, their 8 year-oldest . She has type 1 diabetes and now resulting reynaus desease. It been a major challenge for Martha and Brian to keep up with physical needs. So please pray for Libby and for parental strength, Great Physician healling, and Almighty God's help.
- Pray for the Hunts and McSpaddens to stay healthy, as we travel and are around so many people. After 46 years of road ministry, our bodies aren't as young as they were..."Once upon a time, a long time ago", The stage work is easier than the traveling. packing up and tearing down, etc.
- Pray for Don who fell and broke his left collarbone. He was helping a Christian brother who needed someone to get him groceries. Don got his feet tangled up and fell down 5 steps, landing squarely on his left shoulder. Early February, he had surgery to put his shattered collarbone back togeter with an eight inch metal plate and eight screws. His voice was somewhat affected from the surgery tubes they put down his throat. Pray for complete healing and less pain. After 41 years, Don has put his AFO platic lbrace back in his left shoe to help him not to trip and drag his drop-foot.
- Pray for Jan who needs her other knee (left) replacement surgery. Pray for less pain when walking or riding in a car.
- Pray for our financial needs to be met. Ours is a "Faith Ministry". Finances are always challenging, year-round; especially with the economy the way it is and rising fuel prices. We don't return home to 9 - 5 jobs. This is our life and ministry! Every Sunday night, the Gateways basically are unemployed. We leave our homes each trip trusting GOD TO PROVIDE for our needs. In faithy, we can continue to plant good seeds for Jesus! "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." (Phil 4:19)
- Pray for all our six children and 21 grand children all to healthy and remain faithful to the Lord, His calling, and leading in their lives and homes.
Home Office Phone: (641) 856-3077 Mobile : (641) 895-4868
Gateways Singers Ministry, Inc.